Prices for the event are divided into 3 options. We use a shopping cart system where you pick the options you want.
You can pay registration only, registration+meals, registration+lodging, or registration+meals+lodging.
This is an all volunteer event. We are essentially collecting money to cover the event costs.
Registration (Adult $49, Child (age 6-12) $20, Child (under 6) Free) – mandatory for each person
Children under 6 DO NOT receive a registration package (clue book etc). If you want a package for them, purchase the older child registration instead.
Paid registration includes:
- Park entrance fees
- Name tag and lanyard – please wear this during the weekend
- Bound clue book
- Raffle ticket
- Surprise gift(s)
- Covers facilities rental costs, all group activities, decorations, and materials needed for the event
Pick up your registration packet when you arrive and check-in
Dorm lodging ($102) – optional – bunk bed for 3 nights, bring your own bedding
- Pictures of the dorms are available here
- This is a reservation for a bunk bed in the male or female dorm. The dorm rooms have 16-24 beds.
- 3 nights (Check in Friday October 26, Check out Monday October 29)
- Rules! – No smoking. No food or drink allowed in the dorms (they don’t want critters). No animals allowed. Please do not prop doors open.
- Claim you bed after you check in. first come, first serve
- Mattresses are provided, you need to bring your own bedding, pillow, towel and toiletries
- The park will accept bedding shipped in advance. Please contact us for shipping details.
- Dorms have AC and heat
- Each dorm has restrooms and showers which are only accessible from inside the dorm.
- The dorms are nice, just be aware they are cozy.
The price for lodging includes all local taxes.
Meal package (Adult $95, Child (12 and under) $65) – optional – 7 meals in the dining hall – from dinner Friday night to dinner Sunday night.
- Includes 7 meals. Dinner Friday, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Saturday and Sunday
- Includes drinks and snacks from Friday evening until Sunday evening
- All meals will be served in the dining hall
- Price includes all taxes and gratuity for servers (no tipping needed)